To get funding through the scheme, your arts project must do at least one of the following:
- create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities
- support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities
- enable and encourage under-18s to engage with the arts.
For examples, download the Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide.
Is your project eligible?
To be eligible for funding, your project must:
- have an arts or cultural focus
- take place within Palmerston North City Council boundaries
- benefit local communities
- not have started before an application for funding has been assessed
- not have been funded by Creative New Zealand for the same purpose
Get in touch
Applications will reopen next year. In the meantime, we'd love to meet you and discuss your project. We can give advice on whether this fund is for you, and answer any questions you may have. Please contact Rebecca Hofmann on 06 351 4100 or email email@example.com
Successful applicants 2018-19: round one
Palmerston North City Council has awarded $60,700 of funding to 28 local organisations through round one of its Creative Communities Scheme grants for 2018-19. A second funding round will open next March.