To get funding through the scheme, your arts project must do at least one of the following:
- create opportunities for local communities to engage with and participate in arts activities
- support the diverse arts and cultural traditions of local communities
- enable and encourage under-18s to engage with the arts.
For examples, download the Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide.
Is your project eligible?
To be eligible for funding, your project must:
- have an arts or cultural focus
- take place within Palmerston North City Council boundaries
- benefit local communities
- not have started before an application for funding has been assessed
- not have been funded by Creative New Zealand for the same purpose
How to apply
We have two funding rounds each year. The successful round one applicants have been revealed. Applications for the next round of funding will open in March 2020.
Get in touch
We'd love to meet you and discuss your project. We can give advice on whether this fund is for you, and answer any questions you may have. Please contact Community Funding Coordinator Brooke Carter on 06 356 8199 or email email@example.com