To read the agenda for an upcoming meeting, see Agendas and minutes
The venue for the following meetings is the Council Chamber, 1st floor, Civic Administration Building, 32 The Square, Palmerston North (unless otherwise indicated below).
- 18 September - 1pm - Manawatū District & Palmerston North City Joint Strategic Planning - Central Economic Development Agency Annual Report 2018-19, CEDA 2020-2021 letter of expectations
- 23 September - 9am - Council - Deputation J Beard, Deputation B Zimmerman, Presentation on Strategic Monitoring Palmerston North City Dashboards, Separated Cycleways on New Collector Roads, Funding to Progress Proposed City Centre Business Improvement District, Implementation Plan for College Street Transport Upgrade, Approval to Consult Amendment to the Cemeteries and Crematorium Bylaw 2018, Draft Policy for the Use of Public Space 2019 – Deliberations on Submissions and Adoption of Policy, Adoption of amendment to the Palmerston North Dog Control Bylaw 2018, The Manawatu River – Manawatu Golf Club Proposed Land Exchange, Presentation of Recommendations from Committees
- 7 October - 9am - Council
- 30 October - 7pm - Council (extraordinary) - Inaugural Council meeting - Address by Chief Executive, Installation of Mayor and Mayoress, Installation of Councillors, Inaugural address by The Mayor, Appointment of Deputy Mayor, Date and Time of the first council meeting, Explanation of statutes
(Local Body Elections 12 October 2019)
- 13 November - 9am - Council (Extraordinary) - Voting system for certain appointments , Extension of right to vote to non-committee members, Committee structures and terms of reference, Appointments to outside organisations and portfolios, Remuneration for elected members, Delegations Manual, and Meeting calendar