What makes a Palmy Unleashed event?
We’re not about rigid protocol, but we do have a few criteria in mind for Palmy Unleashed events. We’re looking for events that are:
- unique and a little bit unexpected
- community led
- new, or new to Palmy
- small to medium sized
- musical, artistic, recreational, sporty, leisure-focused
- open to everyone
- situated in the city centre
- making use of public places like the Square, footpaths, laneways and carparks
- helping to boost off-peak periods and encouraging people to stay longer and do more in the CBD
- either a one off or keen to grow and become self-sustainable
What can Palmy Unleashed do for you?
If your idea fits the Palmy Unleashed concept, then read on. We offer different levels of support depending on your needs.
I just need advice
No worries! If you’re all set with your budget and event plan, but you need advice on things like booking public spaces, local bylaws, health and safety and traffic management, we can help.
I need to borrow some gear
That’s all good. We can’t promise we have everything you need, but we do have some cool gear available for events that fit the Palmy Unleashed concept.
I’d like some social media help
Provided your event fits the Palmy Unleashed concept, we can help promote your event through our social media channels.
I need funding and support
Sometimes you have a great idea, but no idea what to do with it. For the right events, we can provide the whole package of support – including funding up to $5,000, event planning guidance, social media promotion, event equipment and more.
We can't wait to hear your ideas!
Get in touch and let's see what we can do. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our simple enquiry form here: