On this page you'll find information about the location and cost of our lease carparks, an application form, a cancellation form, and answers to commonly-asked questions.
For anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of Council lease parking
Location [click address to see on a map]
Monthly cost: Five days a week
Monthly cost: Six days a week
|82 Campbell Street||$75.31||$90.13|
|303 Church Street||$110.75||$125.67|
|317 Church Street||$110.75||$125.67|
|63 King Street||$110.75||$125.67|
|12 Linton Street||$75.31||$90.13|
|312 Main Street (by Globe Theatre)||$110.75||$125.67|
|339 Main Street (next to Harvey Norman)||$110.75||$125.67|
|551 Main Street (next to ACC)||$110.75||$125.67|
As well as the carparks listed above, we offer access-controlled lease parking in two other locations, on different weekly terms:
- Ashley Street, available seven days a week, $110.75 a month
- Plaza top deck, available Monday to Friday only, $65 a month
Apply for a lease carpark
To apply, simply submit our online form and we'll be in touch.
Fields marked * are mandatory.
Cancel a parking lease
Terms and conditions
- One month's notice is required to terminate a leased carpark agreement.
- We'll inform you of the termination date once we've processed your cancellation.
- The leaseholder must return the leaseholder card and/or access fob to Council. Failure to do so will incur further rental charges until they are returned.
- By submitting this form, you are instructing Palmerston North City Council to cancel the leased carpark stated on the form.