On this page you'll find information about the location and cost of our lease carparks, an application form, a cancellation form, and answers to commonly-asked questions.
For anything else, please email email@example.com
Map of lease parking locations
Lease parking is shown in red on the map.
Cost of Council lease parking
Our parking fees are changing on 1 July this year. In the table below you can see the current cost, and what the new cost will be.
The lease parks listed in the table are available for anyone to use during the weekend, at a cost of $1 an hour or $5 a day. Parking is free on public holidays.
Location [click address to see on a map]
Monthly cost: current
Monthly cost: from 1 July 2021
|82 Campbell Street||$75.31||$65|
|303 Church Street||$110.75||$130|
|317 Church Street||$110.75||$130|
|63 King Street||$110.75||$130|
|12 Linton Street||$75.31||$100|
|312 Main Street (by Globe Theatre)||$75.31||$100|
|339 Main Street (next to Harvey Norman)||$110.75||$130|
|553 Main Street (next to ACC)||$110.75||$130|
As well as the carparks listed above, we offer access-controlled lease parking in two other locations, on different weekly terms:
- Ashley Street, available seven days a week, $100 a month (from 1 July)
- Plaza top deck, available Monday to Friday only, $65 a month
Apply for a lease carpark
To apply, simply submit our online form and we'll be in touch.
Fields marked * are mandatory.
Cancel a parking lease
Terms and conditions
- One month's notice is required to terminate a leased carpark agreement.
- We'll inform you of the termination date once we've processed your cancellation.
- The leaseholder must return the leaseholder card and/or access fob to Council. Failure to do so will incur further rental charges until they are returned.
- By submitting this form, you are instructing Palmerston North City Council to cancel the leased carpark stated on the form.