Track difficulty rating: 1 2 3 4 5 (1 = easy : 5 = difficult)
- Maxwells Line - end of Dittmer Drive (Paneiri Park to Victoria Esplanade): 2.37 kilometres
- End of Dittmer Drive - Fitzherbert Avenue: 1.31 kilometres
- Fitzherbert Avenue - Albert Street: 1.69 kilometres
- Albert Street - Waterloo Crescent: 0.61 kilometres
- Waterloo Crescent - Ayr Place: 0.60 kilometres
- Ayr Place - Ruahine Street: 0.92 kilometres
- Ruahine Street - Ruamahunga Crescent: 1.10 kilometres
- Ruamahunga Crescent - Napier Road: 0.34 kilometres
- Napier Road - Riverside Drive: 0.94 kilometres
Total Distance: 9.86 kilometres
Contour: Flat to mildly contoured
Surface: Mainly asphalt (limestone between Paneiri Park and Dittmer Drive)
Riverside Drive (off Te Matai Road), Napier Road, Ruamahunga Crescent (Ruamahanga Wilderness Area), Ruahine Street, Ayr Place, Waterloo Crescent (Waterloo Park), Albert Street, Fitzherbert Avenue (Hardie Street Reserve), Victoria Esplanade, Dittmer Drive (Dittmer Reserve), Buick Crescent (Ahimate Reserve), Maxwells Line (Paneiri Park).
Carparks at Riverside Drive, Napier Road, Ruahine Street, Fitzherbert Avenue, Palm Drive, Dittmer Drive, and Maxwells Line accessways.
Toilets are available at three access points: Maxwells Line, Fitzherbert Avenue and Ruamahunga Crescent.
River views, river access, bike jumps and pump track, open-air gym equipment
Motorised trail bikes or vehicles not permitted
|Dogs can be off leash along most of the pathway but must be under control|
- Ensure dogs are under control at all times and do not disturb livestock where walkways pass through rural areas.
- The stretch of pathway past Victoria Esplanade is on-leash.
- Please pick up your dog waste and put it in a rubbish bin or take it away with you.